I want to update reporters on the status of tickets on a bi-weekly basis. What's the best way to export this data? Many reporters have a handful of tickets in the queue. Each designer can leave a status update in the comments section each week. How can I export the following info for each reporter/requester on a bi-weekly basis to give them a quick status update:
Hi @Janna Jackson
Welcome to the community!
You can follow this thread on how to create a filter to be used in a dashboard: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Jira-articles/Jira-Software-How-to-create-a-Jira-Dashboard-in-3-Simple-Steps/ba-p/2144189
No need to export, they will have access to their tickets in real-time.
Regards,
Fabian
Nothing comes to my mind from the built-in options. For the case you described, I can suggest Issue History for Jira plugin from my team. It's a customizable report-building app where you can adjust everything to your needs and track all changes.
Available options that will help with your request:
Looks like it should help, but you can try if it works for you with a 30-day free trial.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.