Hello everybody!
I'm a newbie and would need some advice for Jira Service Management, in particular for the options to limit the project visibility in the portal to selected projects.
I understood that the simplest way to do this is by changing the customer permissions of the single projects to "Service project access = Customers added to this service project only by agents and admins". This works, but requires customers to be added manually to the projects and doesn't allow the customers to share their issue with participants that have not been added previously to the project, too.
Is there any better solution that requires less manual work? Could access be limited to certain domains on project level, too? Or could dedicated project roles + global permissions be the solution? Or an automation?
As you see I'm a bit lost :-) Help please!
Thanks in advance and kind regards
Ines
p.s.: Since there are no error messages when somebody tries to open a new ticket via email without being an "approved" customer or someone adds not approved participants in cc, we thought of keeping the email address of the project hidden and to use just the portal for this project.