How can I restrict certain users from editing few columns in a table
Hi @MahanthPrudhvi
By default it's not possible to restrict the users from updating the columns if they have the edit page permissions as all edit permissions are inherited from the page permissions.
You can check the below community post for more details
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Can-i-restrict-editing-in-columns-of-a-table/qaq-p/674938
There is one marketplace plugins which provide this functionality
https://stiltsoft.com/blog/how-to-restrict-table-columns-for-viewing-and-editing-in-confluence/
Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Ravina
Hi @Ravina thanks for the response. The excerpt macro won't work out because for every sprint we have to create multiple(around 80) pages, to use excerpt concept we have to duplicate pages which will increase manual work and the add on Table filters and charts is costly. Is there any other way to achieve it?
@MahanthPrudhvi I don't see any other option available to achieve this apart from what I shared in previous comment
Thanks for the suggestion @Ravina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.