Recently, by mistake, I added more than 10 members to my staff account, and now my account got expired. Is there anyway to reactivate this free account?
I've already excluded one member and it got back to 10, as it should be for a free trial.
Hello @Andrea Camargo Rodrigues
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
As per this post you should open a support ticket:
Go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Select "My account"
Then select "Help with a deactivated site"
Then enter the URL of your Cloud site and fill in any other details about what help you need here.
Thank you for your support.
I'm already in contact with the support team.
That is the path to getting your issue solved.
This is a community of Jira users so we are not able to help directly with deactivated, cancelled, suspended, or expired products or accounts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.