Hi,
I want use Atllasian API and users to defaults groups.
I tried API documents but without a success.
Did someone have example for that?
Thanks
Daniel
I've had luck using the Jira Add user to group endpoint. The call would be to something like,
https://<sitename>.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/group/user?groupname=<groupname>
(Note, that example is using groupname not groupid, at somepoint a groupname may change so choose accordingly.)
and the POST body should be something like,
{"accountId": "<accountId>"}
Oh, and since it is a POST you will need to pass credentials in an Authorization header, as described here.
Thanks @David Pezet I will try.
But how I getting users id for all my site?
I tried also follow the docs but without a success.
Get all users will provide a list. Use maxResults to increase the amount returned. Something like
/rest/api/3/users/search?maxResults=1000
(I'm not sure what the actual max is.)
If you have a larger, more general group you might also try Get users from group to help control the list returned as well. This returns a paginated list of users in group.
Hi @Daniel Tveriya
I hope you were successful in getting your script to work? This has been an issue for a while for Atlassian Admins who want to utilise the default Atlassian groups for their SCIM sync'd users.
If you were unsuccessful, we do have an app that could help with this, essentially we're solving ACCESS-604. It's about to be released in a free closed beta around January 2024. If you're interested, contact us via our website smolsoftware.com to be a part of the beta.
-KierenCo-Founder @ Smol Software | Ex-Atlassian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.