How can I give full admin rights to a user?I need them to be allowed to create, modify, edit oder delete anything - and don't know how to access those settings...
And version of Confluence?
Put them in the admin group.
But, that only gives them Admin rights. There's no such thing as a blanket can-do-anything account in Atlassian products (and rightly so - it's a dreadful security model). Even your administrators will still need to be added to the spaces to enable their access. The usual trick is, of course, to use the Admin group(s) in permissions by default.
Hosted ('on demand') version ... I don't think there is a version number for that, is there?
You can do it via app admin
confluence.com/admin/permissions/globalpermissions.action
Thanks.I have added them to the Admin groups, but there has to be something different - in any user list it reads '[Administrator]' next to my name and I cannot edit that by adding people to any group (for that matter, deleting existing Admins them from all groups doesn't seem to remove that label...).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.