Hi,
we are doing a migration of the large data set and need to link some issues.
Unfortunately the trigger 'issue created' used to link every newly created issue to an existing one matching a criteria, hit the throttling limit and can't be used.
I was thinking of making a different automation, that would
- look up all the issues matching a criteria (e.g. no link of specific type is present or a field is empty)
- for every issue in the lookup result, create a link between the 'current' issue in the loop and the one with the one field value matching field value in the 'current' issue.
I'm having trouble iterating over the lookup results: added Log step to print the issue key but this doe not work as expected.
I then can't seem to find the way to link two issues when one of them is
- not the trigger issue
- not a recently created issue
Is there a way to link just two arbitrary issues or full the system into treating the lookup result as a triggerIssue of a kind?
Thank you!