Hello! I'm trying to create a template for creating an Epic with several tasks underneath it, all linked together and set with cascading start and due dates, meaning when Task 1's due date then sets Task 2's start date to be the same day, and so on. I have the automation working perfectly for creating all tasks and linking them together within the Epic as child Tasks, but I am not able to pull the start date based on the linked issue's due date. I'm thinking I'm trying to use incorrect smart values. Here is what I've tried so far, in the "set start date" field in the automation:
{{issue.issuelinks.inwardIssue.issue.dueDate}}
{{issue.issuelinks.outwardIssue.issue.dueDate}}
{{issue.issuelinks.inwardIssue.issuedueDate}}
{{issue.issuelinks.outwardIssue.issuedueDate}}
...All the tasks are being created and linked, no errors on the automation log, but under no circumstances are the start dates being updated at all. The first task is able to be (because I can reference the "trigger issue" in the automation for the first task), but the additional tasks have no way of referencing "most recently created issue" with smart values, which is why I'm trying to reference the linked issue's with smart values instead.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!