Preview
after reading many wonderful post here, i decide to share my solution to the problem of assigning Story to a specific sprint (not 'Next') enhance by cloning the story and moving all Sub tasks that are not in StatusCategory Done
Rule Trigger: A comment in the main comment ' Split: [Sprint_Name'
Strategy:
1. Parse Latest comment and find the Sprint Name (why name?!, as the team leader see it, I didn't want to update the rule for every Sprint ID)

2. Setting a variable (and a log) for capturing the the Comment

3. one last tweak for preatify

And I have the Assigned sprint name in a variable to use later.
4. After much research, i saw no solution how to get Sprint ID according to name, basically I was lookin for get SprintI D by Sprint Name logic.
I solved the problem by adding a web request to an End point in Jira
after playing with Postman for a couple of minutes(authentication mainly - ended up using basic. I am a Jira admin so creating API key was easy), the GET was complete and legitimate response.
BOARD ID is visible in the board public url - making this dynamic will be the next phase for now it will be hard coded

I validated the response (also in Postman) and on to Phase 3... extract the Key-value for sprintName and Sprint ID
3. Parsing the Web response is where i got stuck for 2 days. read every documentation on smart value and lists - didn't understand it. smart values and JSON didn't help
and I assume Some one can help me here, because i dont have a plan.
after cleaning a bit in VS code

What is need is how to look for a string: Sprint_2_id within the web response, and get the matching sprint name (sprint names are unique between board)
Any on can help??