Hi,
I'm on Jira Cloud and I want to autofill a custom field on a Test execution: when a Test Execution is created on a Test page, set custom field value on Test execution inherit from with the value of the custom field on Test.
On Jira Data Center, I used Scriptrunner and the custom field “Tests association with a Test Execution” to get the issue key of the Test, and then get the value of the custom field.
In cloud version, the “Test association with a Test Execution” custom field does not exist anymore.
I read about Xray REST API and GraphQL but I don't know how to use it with scriptrunner (authenticattion, call, and so on)
I tried also with Jira Cloud Automation but I don't know what conditions to choose to link Test Execution and Test.
Do you know how can I autofill a custom field of a Xray Test Execution from the Test custom field value on Jira Cloud ?
Thank you.