Hi,
I am kinda new to JSM. I created a JSM project and have set up the portal for customers. The only issue is when I try to create a "task" with no request type (because tasks are for my team) nothing is happening. When I click on the "Create" button nothing is happening.
Kindly help.
Thanks,
Manju
Hi @Manju Echoapps360 ,
Have you verified the groups associated with your account? You may need to add yourself to "jira-servicedesk-users" since people who do have an agent role cannot create issues in JSM. I see you are a free plan, so just note that you are limited to 3 people in an agent role.
Hi, @Julie d_Antin _Elements_ Thanks for responding to me. Yes, I have added myself to "service desk users". But could you please explain what you mean by "verified groups"?
I am an admin and I created a test JSD and added a test customer. I can create other request types, it's the "Task" I am having the issue with.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.