You'll see, I'm trying to perform an ASSETs import automation, following the next guide:
I have successfully performed the automation, reading a CSV and submitting the data, Update and Create work both without any issue
The thing is, I need to make a report if the automation went well (or at least if it seems to)
When the importing is done, I get the following response performing an API REST call to the getExecutionStatus url (see the Step 5b: Start an import in the Imports REST API Guide):
{
"status": "DONE",
"progressResult": {
"type": "IMPORT",
"id": 100,
"started": "2023-04-13T09:59:57.941+00:00",
"ended": "2023-04-13T10:00:01.666+00:00",
"objectSchemaId": 1,
"result": "OK",
"status": "FINISHED",
"infoMessage": "No data to import",
"jobId": "19747985-e0a4-4g83-af0c-f757c4fceb34",
"importSourceId": "89e6a7ad-2cda-4c0f-80e3-71d9ae35caf8",
"populatedObjectTypes": [
"Book"
],
"onlyExecutedForObjectTypes": [],
"objectTypeResultMap": {
"1": {
"id": null,
"objectTypeName": "Book",
"objectTypeId": 1,
"objectsUpdated": 0,
"objectsCreated": 0,
"objectsIdentical": 175,
"objectsMissingUpdated": 0,
"objectsMissingDeleted": 0,
"entriesInSource": 260,
"duplicateEntries": 0,
"emptyLabelEntries": 0,
"emptyExternalIdEntries": 0,
"objectsFilteredWithQlQuery": 0,
"errorMessages": null,
"readExternalDataTimeInMs": 6,
"mapExternalDataTimeInMs": 0,
"qlQueryFilteringTimeInMs": 0,
"decidingActionsTimeInMs": 10,
"writeInsightDataTimeInMs": 0,
"postFunctionTimeInMs": 0,
"executionTimeInMs": 16,
"objectsWithUpdatedReferences": 0
}
},
"errorMessages": null,
"totalNumberEntriesInImport": 260
}
}I was thinking to make a comparision
# Using Python 3.x
if objectsUpdated + objectsCreated + objectsIdentical + objectsMissingUpdated + objectsMissingDeleted + duplicateEntries + emptyLabelEntries == entriesInSource:
return True # All good
else:
return False # Oh, something happened
But objectsIdentical varies each execution... with the same CSV... (and I'm performing the tests in a sandbox environment, so, I know nobody is creating / updating ASSETs besides me)
I know that errorMessages is an useful field too, but I'm trying to understand this issue
Do you know why is this happening? Or how to fix it?
Thanks in advance
Best regards,