I am getting an error message "Something Went Wrong" "Refresh the Page and Try Again" on all of my boards' workflows since yesterday (new and existing boards).
Is anyone else having this problem?
All of my projects are team-managed projects.
Hi @Jamie Pavlunenko and welcome to the community, Before doing anything that @Nicolas Grossi said, please provide more info on your problem.
From what I see from https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/, there isn't any incident reported (yet).
Thanks @Alex Koxaras -Relational- I have not changed anything recently on any workflow.
I just rechecked and it is not software, but Jira Work Management. I need to repost to another forum I think. Can you help me with that?
I'll move your post to Jira Work Management questions, no worries about it.
JWM works fine as well https://jira-work-management.status.atlassian.com/ and on my instance I don't have any problem seeing the boards on JWM team managed projects.
Can you go to the project settings of the projects? Can you see what role you have?
hi there, my team is facing the same issue as well.
We put in a ticket and this was the response in case you have not yet:
Hi Team,
We hope you're doing well!
We're currently investigating this incident (Workflows for all "Team-Managed Projects" are throwing the generic error "something went wrong" when attempting to edit the workflow) affecting some of our Jira cloud sites.We will provide more information as we work to identify the root cause and when the issue is fixed.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.