I am trying to trigger a review of our service request queue whenever a new issue is transitioned into our queue (status "Open")
I am trying to get a list of all the Open issues => Order them by a custom field (which is a numeric score) => iterate through this list and modify each accordingly.
Lookup issues lists have an {{index}} available to them, however when I try to access each item in the Lookup issues and access them through the {{thisIssue}} smart variable I am unable to access the {{index}} of this item within the Lookup Issues list. I can access all other issue fields e.g. {{thisIssue.summary}}, {{thisIssue.description}} etc. just not the index. We will need this value to assign a queue position.
I'm not sure why this value can't be reached.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. If we can't access this value through automation we will have to look at exporting the full list and pulling the queue number externally.
