Hello Community,
I am new to JIRA & trying to understand on what is the best way to approach this situation.
We currently have an "Client On-boarding process" managed in Monday.com which has multiple departments (Accounting, Creative , Finance teams, etc.) providing inputs at various stages of the process. These are then assigned to various teams as a task to complete based on inputs provided. From a JIRA Service Management POV,
1. How do I go about in capturing all the information from different teams before a Task is assigned to a particular team with all the information?
2. I have build dynamic forms for the same. However, information required on the form cannot be filled by one person & does require inputs from various teams. Is there a possibility that various team members can work on filling out the forms simultaneously before a ticket is submitted?
3. Is integration of Monday.com with JIRA a viable solution to address the above issue?
Here is an Example:
I need to Task to be assigned to our CSE (Client Solutions Engineering) team. I have built Forms & workflows requesting all the information required from business before the team can start executing the task. However, the information requested on the Forms requires inputs multiple departments before a ticket can be submitted to the CSE team.
How can I best approach this situation in the most efficient manner.
I hope to have described the situation clearly. Please let me know if you need any additional information.
Thanks,
Murali