I was wondering if there is any way to have Jira give a visual alert when a user comments or responds to input on a ticket? I would be great to have the Key and Summary displayed in bold when a new comment or attachment occurs (similar to what Microsoft Teams has an update to a chat or channel).
Hi @Eric Chang
That would be nice.
I recommend you start a request here and see if Atlassian feels whether this is an important feature: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
Regards,
Fabian
Hey!
As Fabian said, there is no that feature (yet) but in my case, I've created a board for myself and added the "Activity stream" gadget, so with it, I can see all the updates in all the boards/filters I choose, you can see whatever that happens in the tickets and who did it.
Hello @Eric Chang
Where would you like to see those updates? There are a few things you can play with, such as automation, Webhooks, and Notifications.
Thanks
Asha
Thanks. I'll check out the Activity Stream gadget.
Eric
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.