Our current support email address is the source for all our tickets for the moment. I am attempting to automate organizing new incoming tickets. I have been able to successfully edit the 'Issue Type' field for tickets with a keyword, however the same logic does not apply for 'Request Type' fields and is throwing an error.
So far I have applied the same workflow for all Issue/Request Types as this was causing issues editing Issue Types. That fixed the issue.
Ticket successfully changes Issue Type:

Now, although the ticket's Issue Type is successfully changed to the correct one, editing Request Type throws the following error:

I'm uncertain as to what is causing the issue since the chosen Request Type [Migration] was created under the updated Issue Type [Change].

My logic goes as follows:
Support Email -> Jira Opens New Ticket [Service Request] -> Edit Issue type [Change] ->Edit Request Type [Migration]

Any assistance getting this working would be greatly appreciated!