I remember in old versions of Jira it was possible to edit the estimation of issues in the scrum backlog view by clicking the gray circle of the estimation, and I can't figure it out how to do it in this versionSeems that other people want this toohttps://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Editing-Story-Points-directly-in-Product-Backlog-list/qaq-p/74569
Hello @Sasha Tkachev
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Editing the Story Points in a Scrum board backlog by clicking on the Estimation bubble in an individual card is available only for Team Managed projects.
The function is not available in Company Managed projects. There is a change request for it here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-22846
Thank you for the answer!How do I switch to team managed project?
You have to create a new Team Managed project and move the issues from the source project into the new project. Take a look at this reference document:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/
Hi,
For me, the type of the issues were custom (e.g. not standard Story), they were created from an importation from an other tool.
Changing the type to a story fixed the problem for me into our Company Managed project.
I hope this can help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.