Does Jira and other Atlassian products provide End-to-End encryption on their servers? meaning that data only gets decrypted on the client side and Atlassian cannot access this data?
Hey @Islam Bahnasy ,
On the Atlassian Trust Center you can find the information you are looking for.
https://www.atlassian.com/trust/security/security-practices#encryption-of-data
Thanks for your reply but I'm not asking about data transfer as it's of course using TLS session, and not about disk encryption.
But I mean End-to-End where data is only decrypted in the client side (the browser) and remains encrypted on the server which means that Atlassian employees cannot access it in plain text.
Yes, I was also wondering why this isn't supported.
THAT would be real security.
The contents of cookies are supposed to be sent to the server, so that won't work.
However, I get your idea, yet that doesn't work for structured data that needs to be processed by the server app (like for indexing, referencing, searching).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.