A user has created a project where the manual states that this can only be done by an administrator.
How can I make sure that this won't happen again?
Hi Marcel,In Cloud there is an option of Team managed project & by default, anyone can create team-managed projects. Out of the box, Jira Software gives end users the Create team-managed projects global permission. Jira admins can prevent users from creating team-managed projects by managing which groups are granted this permission.Probably for your environment this is enabled for all users, so check the Create team-managed projects global permission & adjust it as per your need.
tnx Barnali,
Indeed, this is what I already found and only added two groups there with admin. Only Admins are in it.Maybe there is something else I forgot.
Projects they can create are company-managed, maybe there is a difference in that?
checked with Users; and that was the issue.. tnx again Barnali
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.