I have an integration with a VM service, and want to automate child ticket creation on ticket arrival. This is what the description looks like when the ticket comes in;
Apply patch Upgrade to 7-Zip version 18.05 to fix vulnerabilities: [7-zip-cve-2016-2334] on assets [, delt.assess.int, delt24z6.assess.int, delt2lhgk13.assess.int, deltg4, deltb3, LEltb2, deltb1]
Any suggestions on how each of the above mentioned assets could be turned into separate child tickets, as well as when a comment with more assets comes in from the same software, doing the same to make additional child tickets referencing the asset names as well? The comments comes in looking like this
Detected new assets and/or vulns at (2023-02-16T01:40:38+0000): Apply patch Upgrade Azul Zulu to the latest version to fix vulnerabilities: [No new types of vulns detected] on assets [delt5]
I really appreciate any help. I can't seem to get this to work in any way shape or form.