How Jira can automation generate ticket if any alert(alibaba cloud) inbox send to email
Hi @Blair
You have to follow certain steps to do this. In my opinion, the most easy way to do that is to use not the native JSM email handler, but Jira's built in email handler. The solution is that whenever an alibaba's email would be received you would create an automation rule from your mailbox to move it to a specific folder (e.g. "alibabaFolder"). Then you will setup from jira an email handler to read only this folder:
More on create email handlers here https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-issues-and-comments-from-email/
So, on automation settings, how to set the trigger configuration? Can you please explain the settings in detail, with pictures and step by step.
@Blair I don't know what email client you've got. I suggest that you google that on how to achieve this. Concerning the steps, if you take a look at the link I provided, there are detailed steps https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-issues-and-comments-from-email/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.