Hi,
I have two issues: SD-41 (main issue) and DEL-1031 (cloned by SD-41 while SD-41 creation).
I need to fully integrate both of those so that if fields in SD change, the same fields change in DEL (and the other way as well).
I've found this article: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Update-cloned-issues-simultaneously/qaq-p/1028691 and I was able to integrate (almost) everything.
The biggest challenge I have is with integrating Linked Issues in between these two.
I want to create a rule so that if any issues are linked to any of the tickets, the other one updates with the exact same links.
I created a below automation:

From the Audit Log, I'm seeing No Actions Performed as it seems that the issues taken into consideration are not the ones that are cloned but the ones that are linked to the cloned issue.
I tried changing the rule (copy from triggerr rule, destination rule, changed linkn type, etc.) but nothing seems to work.
Are you able to help me?
Thank you in advance,
Jagoda