is it possible to start a new job just by sending an email into a board.
I.e. you send an email to a prospective client. in BCC to the jira Board. later on you write the detail into the new job board.
Hello @Heinz Polak welcome to the Atlassian community
I would recommend having a look at this support article from Atlassian here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-issues-and-comments-from-email/
Are you looking for a help-desk type solution to this? If so I would recommend having a look at JWM or JSM as they're more suitable for this purpose.
Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
Ash
Hi @Heinz Polak ,
Welcome to the Community! Yes, like Ash said, you can create Jira tickets by email by creating an email server (you don't send the emails to a board). This other post has details (and the reference to Atlassian documentation):
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Creating-jira-tickets-via-email/qaq-p/1769735
I do best work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.