Hello,
I am a Jira Admin and have the permissions to move issues on both JSM projects. However the project I am trying to move the issue does not show up at the drop down. Any ideas? Thank you.
Hi @Elif Alverson
do you have the create issue permission on the destination project?Do you use company or team managed projects?
@Kai Becker , I am a global admin so I have all the permissions. Both projects are company managed projects. Thank you.
@Elif Alverson being an admin does not necessarily grant all permissions.Could you please post a screenshot of the permission scheme?
Just to add to @Kai Becker answer, make sure that you are also in the Service Desk Team role on both projects, that would give you the right permissions if you are using the default permission scheme.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.