I've been trying to search issues based on a customized field which I created along with specific values from a dropdown type. When I write a query specifying a value within the dropdown options available, I get an error: "The option for the field does not exist" yet I know that value does exist since I created that custom field with the options.
I have tried to create more than one query based on dropdown values for more than one custom field and have not been having any luck going beyond the error. As such, it has started to make me wonder if it's possible although I would think, that indeed I should be able to search issues based on a custom value for any field despite the type of that field's value options.
An example of my query: Project = "<project name>" AND "<custom field name>" = "<option within the dropdown>"
Any thoughts? Thank you in advance for any advice.