I am using this smart value to enter a comment the month before the current one with a specific format, but I require it in Spanish "Enero" and not "January".Is that possible?
Hello. I share the solution found thanks to Atlassian’s support.{{now.minusMonths(1).locale("es").format("MMMM yyyy")}}
Hi @Soluciones TIC
I do not believe that is supported with the built-in date/time handling. And I did a quick test to see if automation's format() function could handle the locale parameter with Local.getDefault() and that returned null.
Checking the public Jira and Automation backlogs, I could not find an open suggestion or defect for this, so I recommend you submit a ticket to Atlassian support to see what they suggest. You appear to be the site admin for a paid Jira license, and so can submit the ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Please post what you learn from them in this thread so others can benefit from the information.
Kind regards,Bill
Thank you @Bill Sheboy
Thanks for that information! You may want to suggest to the support team to add that function to the automation documentation for date/time functions:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.