Hi everybody!
I'd like to know if you already have experience with running asynchronous meetings with Confluence.
Async refers to the fact that participants don't need to be live in the meeting but can contribute whenever it works best for them.
Personally, I think it's a fancy word and even contradicts itself since meeting=meet in live and asyc=work on different schedules. I can't come up with a better term right now.
I'm Product Manager at Meetical, we build an App for Confluence to automate and ease all meeting management tasks. We have a macro that can generate a table of participants with customizable columns. This is great, and now we want to make it even easier to use this feature. We'll add a new template soon.
I'd love to hear your ideas around async meetings, your best practices, and as well any ideas on a potential template for an async status meeting.
Here's a draft:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Lukas