Hello!
The situation is that an external user, JIRA, notifies us when we have new personnel, and this person adds the direct boss in a field called “manager”.
Once this is sent, I created a manual automation where we ask them for information about the new user, complements etc.
The situation is that this automation does not notify direct bosses who already have a user in JIRA, but it notifies those who are added as bosses who do not have an account in JIRA
this is the text I add in the commentary:
Hello {{issue.manager.displayName}}!
We require the following information from you:
Accounts, access, and teams to assign:
-Request to revoke access to platforms:
-List the platforms to which you should have access. If you have any user access that we need to replicate, make mention of it.
Request for return of assigned equipment:
-List the required equipment for the user.
Greetings!
And add, visible to the customer and also try with internal only, and it does not add them, how can I configure this?