Hello,
I need to add quick filter to kanban board like this:
Days in column >= 5
I can't find how I can add this. Is it possible?
Hi @Julia Alekseeva and welcome to the community,
Unfortunately there isn't a JQL for this
Please refer to these posts which may provide an alternate solution for you:
Hello @Julia Alekseeva ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!
Go to your board, then select more > Board settings.
Click the Quick Filters tab.
Edit the Quick Filters.
Note: You need to be either Board Administrator or Project Administrator to add quick filter.
For more information, please have a look at https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-quick-filters/
Regards,Mayur JadhavPlease don't forget to hit the accept button.
Thank you.
Hi @Julia Alekseeva
Try to see my answer here, does that solve your problem:
JQL query to show "days in column" for issues (atlassian.com)
Cc @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.