Hello,
I am trying to accept an App Request for Zephyr Scale, but I only get the "Reject Request" option.
Can someone help with this, please?
Hello @Fouad El-Gendy ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!
You need to be the Product Admin i.e Jira Admin to approve the request as per the below Atlassian official Document.
https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/give-users-admin-permissions/
Regards,Mayur
Hi!
I am referring to an older post on the community:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Learn-how-to-request-and-manage-app-requests-in-the-Marketplace/ba-p/1590761
If you watch the second video, there does not seem to be an "Approve Request" option. Take a look at the comment of @Rohan Khandelwal of Feb 01 2022 saying an Admin should go to the app page and then do the installation.
Hope this helps!
Jeroen
That's correct @Jeroen Poismans mention on new update that option is removed and Admin have to install app.
Hello, @Mayur Jadhav
I already am a Jira Admin, but I can't seem to be able to approve any requests.
Thanks, @Jeroen Poismans
I did go ahead to the Marketplace and install the App, which worked just fine!
You need to install app by going to Find New App and search for the requested App.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.