Hi, I am trying to create an automation rule that transitions issues from DONE to Archive after five days (I'm not an administrator so can't archive, but don't want to delete for reporting purposes).
When I use status = "DONE” AND updated < -5d I get the error: Error in the JQL Query: The quoted string 'DONE” AND updated < -5d)' has not been completed. (line 1, character 36)
The audit log says:
Error running query for scheduled JQL trigger:
"(status = "DONE” AND updated < -5d) AND (project in (10014)) AND (updated >= -13m)" - Error in the JQL Query: The quoted string 'DONE” AND updated < -5d) AND (project in (10014)) AND (updated >= -13m)' has not been completed. (line 1, character 11)
I am new to the JQL part so unsure where the rest of the audit log error included. I used an existing query given as an example and changed the status and number of days, but still getting this error. Any ideas?
thank you,