I have users with two different email test.tester@***.au - Normal login through passwordtest.tester@***.io - Atlassian AccessI wanted to merge the external email (test.tester@***.com.au to @TEST.tester@***.io and any data that they had in test.tester@***.com.au should be able to access it through @TEST.tester@***.ioWhat happens if I change the email address to test.tester@***.io for test.tester@***.com.au Will they be able to access their previous data ?
@Aadesh (Eddy) ADHIKARI -
Based on my knowledge that email address for each user account is unique for the account, so if you change the user account's email address, then he/she will not be able to access the previous content.
Here is a previous old posting on a topic in the past for your reference - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trust-Security-discussions/Handling-of-multiple-My-Atlassian-accounts/td-p/584190#:~:text=some%20use%2Dcases.-,Workaround,Atlassian%20accounts%20use%20just%20one.
In the posting, the last section was a workaround that Atlassian Team provided which I believe it may help you. Also, there is still an outstanding feature request - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-240 that related to your ask in my opinion.
Since the posting is a bit old, I would recommend you to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further information and assistance on your question.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.