Hello Jira community!
Here is my dilemma and thinking I may need a global rule.
- A task is submitted via service mgmt portal to a Parent board
- The Parent board admin determines which child board (one or multiple boards) will need to work on the task
- The admin selects the department from a multi-select dropdown. Once selected the automation rule will clone the task and link to the child project.
- All of this works well if I could figure out how to copy previous comments into the new linked task
- MY ISSUE: On the parent task you can see all of the child board links. When I click on any of the child board links I'm navigated to that task BUT I can only see the link back to the parent board. I need to see any links for all associated child boards on the child task in case one child board needs to reference another child board
- NOTE: The child task(s) are clone and created in Jira Work Mgmt
Those of you who have worked in Asana know this is quite easy to do by sharing a task amongst multiple projects and able to see comments across all boards. I NEED to replicate this in Jira. THANKS in advance!

