Goodday,
I would like to be able to modify the enclosed files. I have installed the Atlanssian Companion in the computer but I still do not see the "Modify" or "Edit" Action available in the Pages.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best Regards,
Hi @Tarik Amiar ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Companion app is no more available ( https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Removing-the-Companion-app-from-Confluence-Cloud/ba-p/1884657 ).
Hope this helps,
Fabio
you can use GoEdit instead: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211160/goedit-simply-edit-attachments?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
best,
André
Hi @André Ulrich
Thanks for your response. I tried the Goedit and it works. Would you know another mean which is subscriptionfree?
Hello @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Thanks a lot for you response. Would you know another app that can help, please?
Hey @Tarik Amiar , you can try what suggested by @André Ulrich . There are no free options at this moment in my knowledge.
I'd go with what Frank suggested. And as Fabio mentioned there are no free options at the present time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.