In data center after synchronize in import configuration. Then showing some host information with other information . So in the hosts if there is some duplicate hosts are coming so how to remove one from that host in the object schema.
Hi!
In your import if you want Host to be unique, you should mark it as identifier OR set unique property on the attribute in the object type configuration.
At this point I don't think there is an easy way to remove duplicates. What you could do
Hope this helps!
Regards,
Jeroen
Thanks Jeron, for the reply
But the duplicate hosts which is already present in object schema how can I remove that hosts without using manual delete.
Thanks, regards
Risikanta
Hi,
When you have found the object with IQL, you can delete them in Bulk, but be careful with this that you have the right selection of objects in your IQL.
Thanks Jeron for the reply
I can't understand where I actually write the IQL or delete. So you have any documents or any screenshot for how to delete.
Thanks, and Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.