Hi,
I am using a Team Managed Project. I can't find a way to sum up story points of tasks and stories and display that value in epic.
So far I came up with the following rule, but l'm showing "No actions performed" in logs.
Any ideas?
Hello @Marina Shelestiuk
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I see that you are trying to use the lookupIssues object. You must use a Lookup Issues action before that to compile the set of issues for which Story point estimate will be summed up.
Nope, it didn't work. The status in logs:
NO ACTIONS PERFORMED
Hi @Marina Shelestiuk
Adding to Trudy's suggestions...
Would you please post an image of the audit log details showing the rule execution? That may provide more context for what is happening. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
@Marina Shelestiuk
Click on the "Show More" link to the right of the rule execution status to get the additional details.
Also, for your branch are you using "For Parent" as shown in your original image or are you using "For Epic (parent)" as shown in my image?
What can I do if I don't have "Lookup issues" as an option?
Hello @Bill Jones
Why don't you have the Lookup Issues option? Are you using Jira Server or Jira Data Center?
Hey @Trudy P Claspill
Thank you.
Yes, Data Center and Server
Given that the original post was for Jira Cloud and for Team Managed projects and has an accepted answer, I recommend that you start a brand new Question post for your situation.
And please specify the edition of Jira that you are using (Server or Data Center), and the version.
If you are using Jira Server, or using Jira Data Center older than v9, please also tell us the version of Automation for Jira that you are using.
We have released a plugin which you may use this plugin to display total story points in the epic https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1231982/epic-insights-issue-view-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.