👋 Hi Community, I'm Ethan, a product manager focused on improving the rich-text editor which supports Confluence Cloud, and the wider suite of products in Atlassian’s platform.
I’m here to share a quick survey seeking feedback on your satisfaction with the experience of nesting content in the editor. Nesting refers to the insertion of a type of content inside another type of content.
📋 Survey link: https://ows.io/os/7y4nno5l
Here are some examples of nesting:
Adding a panel inside a table

Adding actions inside an expand

⏰ The activity shouldn't take longer than 5-10 minutes to complete. Your response will help inform my team’s priorities with regards to improving this experience, and the relative importance of being able to nest some content vs others.
🎙️We may reach out to survey responders to chat further on this topic over a video call. Those who take us up on this offer will be reimbursed for their time with an e-gift card.
If you have any further questions or comments to share on this topic, feel free to reach out to my team and I via email, or my Calendly link below:
Thanks all and stay safe,
Ethan