Hi Everyone,
My question is quite simple. Where do I find the Advanced Settings for configuring the import limit for CSV files? I've already searched system settings and didn't have much luck there.
I've attached a screenshot of the error.
Thanks!
Hello @Heather Ronnebeck
How are you accessing the import function? Are you accessing it through the Advanced Issue Search screen, or are you an admin that can access it through Settings (gear icon) > System > External System Import?
I found two posts that indicate in Jira Cloud you have to use the External System Import option to bypass the 250 issue limit.
This post also mentions the an option to set an option in System > Advanced Settings, but that only works for Jira Server/Data Center. There is a change request to make that option available in Jira Cloud.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67678
I have been accessing it through the ... option when doing advance JQL searches and selecting Import via CSV.
I did try accessing it through the other method you suggested too, and got the same answer that I have the limit.
Into what type of project are you trying to import the issues?
Software, Service, Business?
Company Managed or Team Managed?
I was just able to import over 250 issues into a Company Managed Software project through Settings > System > External System Import > CSV
Though I did this in Cloud I did confirm that I did not have the Advanced Setting mentioned in the post I linked.
I was trying to do this in Cloud Software Company Managed Project. However, the person that will be doing this in the future won't be able to go through the Settings in that manner.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.