I have two projects using different workflows / schemes.
I updated the initial status on project 1, however it also updated the initial status on project 2.
Is it possible to have two differently named initial statuses?
You need two separate workflows, one for each project, but yes, you will need the workflows to be labelled with different status.
This is because status is an object that you just say "use this status here". If you use the same status in a number of workflows, they are all using the same status. So, if you rename that status, all the workflows will show the new name.
I forgot you can transition to a different status when you create an issue. Issue resolved!
Hi Robert, How can you transition to a different status once issue is created ?
You have to have a second transition into the other status and use it. (Some people automate it with the script runner or other addons)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.