I have a multi-disciplinary team encompassing various dev channels (.NET, Angular, USSD) plus QA and automation.
This team has multiple projects to delivery concurrently, with the work per project including all above channels, and team members working at various capacities across the projects.
(Reason for this is that there are various channel requirements per project, and not all developers will be 100% allocated to a single project as some ony require 10-20% of their capacity).
What would be the best way to manage this on a Jira project board?
If I set up seperate boards per project and edit the board sources in an all-emcompassing project board I see all sprints for all boards.
On the "main" project board I only want to see a single sprint for the entire team across all projects, whilst also being able to filter per project, and also use the seperate boards for refining 1-2 sprints ahead.
Also, I am using Advanced Roadmaps to create an EXCO view across all projects, but if I create seperate teams per channel, I can only assign them to one project/board source.
I need to be able to create a view that allows me to view resources across all the team projects as they would each have different capacity requirements of the team (50%, 80% etc).
The reason for including both questions in one topic is that
1. I need to find a way to perform both of above, i.e. in standups be able to see a single sprint in progress across all projects whilst also being able to refine upcoming sprints per project, and
2. Be able to report back per project on Advanced Roadmaps on capacity restraints and individual project progress
Any and all assistance appreciated in advance.
Thanks guys and gals!