Hello,
When replying to an email support request for EXTERNAL customers, we sometimes CC: in internal team members as participants on the issue.
I want these internal team members to be added as "internal customers" and not as a licensed user. However, the default seems to be adding them as Users.
How do I change this so anyone internal looped into an issue is not automatically invited to be a JSM User?
What I've tried:
- I created a group for view access only and manually moved the internal folks into this group. But how do I make this the default so I don't have to do it manually or accidentally invite people to be users who should not be users?

- I tried to change the "Default group" on the Product access page of JSM, but I'm not able to add any groups that don't have a "user" product role.




What am I doing wrong? Thank you!