We have a done status called Sprint Complete. What I'd like to do is to send a message to the test team when all Stories for development in same fix version are in a status of Sprint Complete. and ready to be built into a release. Those fix versions are usually set mid sprint, when the first Story is In Progress
Branching the rule on fix version or with JQL sounds like it should work, but are giving errors because my trigger is based on status change.
I can get JQL to find:
- All the Stories with the same fix version as the trigger
- All the Stories with the same fix version as the trigger in the status of Sprint Complete
If I can make the rule count the rows in those JQL statements and compare the counts, I can identify when all the Stories in the fix version are done and alert the test team to trigger a build.
Sadly I'm having trouble getting those counts because the rule branching for versions seems to only accept version release/change/create/delete as a compatible trigger. The trigger we want to use will be status change. I've also tried scheduled during my PoC.
Does anyone know a way to achieve the result I'm after?
