Hi,
I have a question regarding the automation rule JSON Export. Here's the context : I migrated from JIRA Server, then created a bunch of automation rules in my new Cloud site. I had to clean the site to import from Server a second time, but I didn't want to lose my rules, so I exported them all in a JSON file before cleaning the site.
After importing the JSON, I encountered a small, but annoying problem : when it came to conditions with issue types, all the values were IDs instead of text values. So my automation rule condition ended up like this
Field : issue type
Condition : Equals
Value : 10086, instead of "Incident", with a nice red "value not found" beside the number...
I found the part in the JSON file where the issue types conditions are defined :

My question is : why is an issuetype coded with the ID of its value instead of the text label of its value, and can I safely import after changing the code this way :
"selectedFieldType": "issuetype",
"comparison": "EQUALS",
"compareValue": {
"type": "NAME",
"modifier": null,
"value": "Incident",
"multiValue": false,
"source": null
}
instead of what i got in the JSON export :
"selectedFieldType": "issuetype",
"comparison": "EQUALS",
"compareValue": {
"type": "ID",
"modifier": null,
"value": "10086",
"multiValue": false,
"source": null
}