Hi,
Is it possible to update the Epic name using Jira automation? (Company Managed Project)
Due to the issue collectors not supporting creation of Epic issue types I am trying to create a normal issue and then amend this to an Epic. I seem to come across an issue whereby I cannot automatically set an Epic name and therefore I cannot link stories to the epic without manually adding an Epic name which is not a feasible process.
Please see automation rule below where I am monitoring the creation of issues with a specific issue type, then amending the type to an Epic (which works without issue) and then trying to update the epic name field. (I have tried to update the Epic Name field in the JSON option also and get the same issue).

The error I am getting is as follows:
Unknown fields set during edit, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -
Epic Name (customfield_10011)
No fields or field values to edit for issues (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project):
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks