Hi, I'm trying to perform a JQL query (probably requiring AQL) in order to get all the issues wich a customfield (asset kind) has a text in their name, but I'm facing the error of:
The operator '~' is not supported by the 'CUSTOMFIELDXX' field
I have looked for and found that:
"""
The "~" operator is used to search for issues where the value of the specified field matches the specified value (either an exact match or a "fuzzy" match — see examples below). For use with text fields only, i.e.:
- Summary
- Description
- Environment
- Comments
- custom fields that use the "Free Text Searcher"; this includes custom fields of the following built-in Custom Field Types
- Free Text Field (unlimited text)
- Text Field (< 255 characters)
- Read-only Text Field
From this article:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/
"""
But... I don't know how to set the Free Text Searcher into a customfield or edit/create a search template
I'm trying to find the template of Searcher for Asset Objects

Hope you can help me, thank you so much
Best regards