I set up a Jira Service Management project for customer tickets and an external knowledge base that customers can access with a portal login. That seems to be set up correctly.
For our internal knowledge base needs, I created a separate project inside Jira Service Management and linked it to a separate Confluence space.
How exactly do I set the permissions in this Confluence space so that anyone inside my company can search for and view knowledge base articles, even those who aren't Confluence users? Or do these permissions need to be set in the Jira Service Management project?
In other words, these are my requirements for the internal KB:
- External customers can not view or create accounts to view
- Anyone internal with our company domain can view with an Atlassian login (but should not have to be a paid Confluence user)
- Confluence users or Jira Service Management agents can create and edit KB articles
This seems basic but I can't seem to figure it out. Help! Thanks in advance.