Hello. I've identified several tickets were tagged with multiple teams' sprints. I believe what happened was the ticket originally started out with one team and tagged with their sprint, was later identified different team (my team) would be the appropriate one and it was then tagged with our sprint, but it was missed to remove previous team's sprint from the ticket.
Once the ticket was completed, it was marked as done, but is now showing up in both sprints. JIRA does not allow you to remove completed sprints from the ticket. I found an old post where someone posted a workaround. It worked to remove the old sprints. In that post, instructions were to then go back in and add correct sprint. I'm getting an error message, however, saying "Issue can be assigned only active or future sprints". Unsure if old post is using jira cloud.
Is this a priv/setting we can adjust? If not, is there another way besides the post I found to be able to correct this?
Thanks,
Amanda