Hi,
please can someone help; Is there a way to be alerted when anyone moves an item out of the current sprint?
I've been trying to set this up myself for a while but I'm getting stuck because I'm using the "Value changes for" trigger; i.e.
Trigger: "when value changes for Sprint"
Branch: for issues in the sprint
Then: Send email
However, the rule fails to run with the error :
Action details:
Can't branch rule as it requires a sprint in the context for this option. More than likely you have a trigger that isn't sprint related.
Which makes me think I'm not using the correct trigger, but there isn't one I can see that is relevant. At the same time, I know you can't use "current" or "active" sprint on filters, so maybe that's why I can't specify changes to the active/current sprint?
Maybe there's an easier way to do this other than automation that I'm missing completely. Please help?
Thanks,
Lily