Dear all,
I'm an administration of our organisation's Confluence on the cloud and I have a question. It seems that under "Settings | Space Permissions", I can create a group that is unable to export a Space.
However, I was wondering if it is possible to prevent certain users (i.e., in a group that isn't the administrator's group) from performing an export of a single page? So, let's say, on each page, "... | Export" is completely removed. Ideally, it would also be good if we could also prevent them from perform a "print" (i.e., print to file, etc.), but I guess that would be difficult since if you can see a page with a browser, you most likely can print it.
I did find this page which explains how to "disable PDF export", but it seems relevant to just the server and data centre platforms. Indeed, when I tried these steps and went to "Settings | Manage apps | Confluence PDF Export", no "Disable" button was there.
Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated! Thank you!
Ray
PS: I see from this question from 4 years ago that someone else had the same question and there wasn't a solution then. Just wondering if things have changed and/or if there's an app I can install that could do this.